So after kicking around a few options, I've finally settled on the name of my game: Membrane.
I also had a cool idea for the logo. Unfortunately it also took forever to draw. Seriously.
Here it is. Click the pic for a larger version.
How cute, the next generation of evil invaders. They want to bite your face off.
This summer I've spent several weekends at my girlfriends parents summer home; Boating, swimming, and just generally relaxing. The problem is, in the midst of all this down time, I couldn't work on programming my game engine. My computer was at home, after all. I had no computer and no internet.
Over the next couple of weekends, I sketched out all the games concept art. Okay, maybe that's a stretch. But the majority! Players, enemies, items, weapons - They are subject to change, but it's all there. As I scan and color this mountain of sketches, I will post the finished image in the Concept Art Gallery.